Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thoughts, oh hey.

Blog! What's up! Here I sit at my friend's house after spending the night, sipping tea and watching The Soup.

I've been following a couple Seattle street style blogs lately and I think that they generally aren't the most inventive. Now that I possess Le Camera Extrordinaire, aka Canon Rebel TSI, I have a little bit more legroom in photographing objects with accuracy and control. Maybe I should up the ante and start photographing people myself? I'd need to "go out" more often but that doesn't bother me ;) [winky face aka most awkward face ever].



I dunno. I always want to take on projects but never follow through. I think that's my main hurdle in life.

1 comment:

  1. BRING THAT BEAUTIFUL CAMERA TO CHICAGO! WE NEED A GOOD STREETSTYLE BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete