Monday, January 3, 2011

jumble


-Sometimes I really dislike listening to music. When most music brings up memories and others have potentially emotion-stirring lyrics, why listen to it? If it has the ability to put me to tears then maybe I should not be involved with it. It is sad because I just watched VH1's 100 Best Artists of All Time and was inspired by about 90% of the list...maybe in a few days I will listen to music but for now my iPod sits dormant.

-My stress manifests itself in many forms: body aches, stomach aches, headaches, and the general tears/restlessness/constant chatting.

-Talking to people I trust always alleviates this. At least somewhat. Especially when I talk to my mom, though. She has to run after my two little brothers now, so chats with mom are few and far between (and short). But getting a good 20 minutes in is like a balm to my injured soul.

-Lastly, I have just recognized that I feel guilty for idolizing blonde, white girls too often. Let me explain...wait. Let me write a seperate post about this.

1 comment:

  1. Heaven, you can always email me :) I feel like we haven't been talking as much lately like we used to. I'm sorry I haven't been as active in our friendship as I could have been. I truly miss you and hope you're doing better today:)

    ReplyDelete