Sunday, February 28, 2010

bagels

I have been meaning to write for several days, but computer access has been limited. Right now, I am using the darling Elyse's computer, while she is at church.

You see, I recently required a part time job via the internet. The jist of it is this: every 48 hours, I post apartment listings to craigslist on behalf of a real estate agency. It is pretty easy, but definitely requires regular computer access. Right now, for the 2nd time, craigslist isn't allowing me to submit the last of my posts, due to their "servers being busy." Yeah, right.

Here's the cool part though: the amazing Tiffany is letting me borrow her netbook until I can get a computer of my own! It should be here by Wednesday. It is actually a cute little computer (I helped Tiffany set it up with iTunes when she bought it), and will be VERY useful to me. Now, I can have a functioning internet social life!

...and do homework, or "research", I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment