Thursday, May 6, 2010

sickly choices

I feel sick today. So far I have skipped two classes today (even though one involves a free field trip to the Asian Art museum to view Ukiyo-e. Dang it). I may skip my third class. I don't know. It would involve me missing valuable oil painting time but I am a fragile being, and don't like to over-work myself. (By the way, yes, I am oil painting, and yes, I am starting to make peace with it! Yay!)

So here are my choices: slowly tidy up my room, even though my body aches and my tummy is upset?

Or, listen to KEXP while resting underneath my snuggie?

P.S. I just realized that I'm going to be missing Hokusai. HOKUSAI. F BOMB.
I will literally be missing In the well of the wave of Kanagawa. I am upset.

2 comments:

  1. Heaven! I love Asian paintings. They are so full of nature. I really hope you feel better soon! You and I get sick so often :( I just made a huge lush post because I kept trying to make a vlog each time I went to lush lately, but my internet is so sketchy it wouldn't work! So I FINALLY sat down, and several hours later, posted a post with all the things I have now. Whew. I have been at this Peet's coffee and tea for too long! And I missed lunch, I should go eat at the In N Out next door :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. Feel better Heaven.

    Since you took the day off already, you should fully take the day off (in my opinion). This includes doing everything you can to relax, if that includes cleaning your room then so be it. Otherwise, I would cuddle up with your snuggie, a warm cup of tea and cheap entertainment.

    ReplyDelete