Sunday, May 9, 2010

Smoosh.

This post will have nothing to do with art, or with my current state of mind, or with the fact that I am still deathly sick and miserable. This post is simply a mish-mash of several fun links and things I have been stumbling upon throughout my internet travels. The internet is such an amazing place!

My Modern Met raises the question, "What did childhood feel like?" They compiled 25 beautiful photographs which I think capture the many different feelings of being a kid.


 Photo credit: comik book guy


Postsecret is featuring some compelling Mother's Day secrets for this week's post. Here is one I like:


Buzzfeed shares a sweater that makes me wish that I was a 9 year old boy. (P.S. Buzzfeed is a dangerous website. Dangerous as in, it is so easy to waste time on that site.)

Last, watch this fantastic video, of the University of Oregon's male a capella ensemble performing "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. It really is worth it.

2 comments:

  1. the secrets this week made me cry a little :( I really hope you feel better soon! I signed up for my Summer math class today... :/ And tomorrow you can pick up the package I sent you! Wahoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Fun links!

    I want to be a 9 year-old boy now too!

    ReplyDelete