Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

10:53 pm
Tonight I will be live-blogging as I accomplish many important tasks that I either have had no time/energy to finish, or have just neglected. I need to get on top of these things! And like I previously mentioned, I somehow have more incentive to complete these tasks if I blog along with them.

11:06 pm
DANG IT HEAVEN GET OFF FACEBOOK.

12:28 am
Okay. Tasks completed so far: dinner was made and eaten, laundry was started (and should be ready for the dryer by now). And...THE FALCON WAS MOCKED.

The Falcon is the school newspaper which I love to hate. The amount of typos, misinformation, and irrelevant articles gives me reason to cringe every time that I read it. I enjoy criticizing it in front of my friend (and Falcon assistant editor) Zachariah because he doesn't take my scathing remarks personally.

I know that live-blogging usually gives me motivation to accomplish tasks and such, but dude, it did not work this time. I'll try again tomorrow. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos = amazing and humorous! I especially like the facebook scowl.

    When trying to accomplish a endless amount of tasks and with absolutely no motivation, I turn to to Bowie. Pop in one of his early CD's and feel his vibe. Motivation will stir with the rhythm of his tunes.

    It's just a thought.

    Good luck tomorrow which happens to be today.

    ReplyDelete