Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Really?

I missed my flight? Really?
Wait...Flights are given away if you don't show up before 10 minutes prior to departure time? Really?
I only have $4 in my account and an empty stomach? Really?
I have to wait 4 hours to catch a flight that has no guaranteed seat for me? Really? (I made it though...yesss. Anyway...)
My phone died and there are no outlets at Sacramento Airport? Really?
The only available outlet is in front of delicious and hunger inducing Cinnabon? Reeeeally?
My family is still 1 hour away from picking me up? REALLY?



Mom, please buy me In N Out when you pick me up :( I think that would patch up an otherwise frustrating day.

2 comments:

  1. What a horrible day! Missing flights is like (basically) the worst! It's like you're watching the clock (but not trying to watch it) as it moves so slowly and quickly all at once all with a knot in your stomach.

    P.S. I hope your mom bought you In-N-Out. You sound like you had a major comfort food day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that sucksss!! but hey, what a blessing that you were able to get on the next flight!

    ReplyDelete