Wednesday, December 1, 2010

not now, please.


Do you ever feel like you are falling short of so many expectations?

Right now, I am reflecting on how many people are most likely annoyed, upset, or disappointed with me. I can think of at least three situations that I have dropped the ball on, not including my school work.

How am I going to catch up? Finals are coming up, I have many projects due, demands from my work, and yet these people that I rely on have demands of me, and won't be a support until I come through for them.

It seems that when I do stand up for myself, or make a choice that is in my interest, I get flack for it.

Sorry guys. It's not going to happen. I can't meet everyone's demands, and I can't please everyone. At least not right now.

It's just so hard to catch up though, when the people who matter won't be behind you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Heaven. That's a terrible place to be. Your blog makes it seem like you've had enough and are standing up for yourself which means life will get better.

    Breathe. Take one day at a time. Buy a superhero costume for when you need it (that always helps me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heaven,
    I hope that I am not contributing to your stress and sadness right now. I am not disappointed in you at all. I am so proud of the progress and work you have done. It's way better than I could've done. And it really means so much to me to have my best friend (who has been by my side for years!) make these precious pieces of art that will be printed in a book for my family. It almost makes me cry thinking of how special it is to me. This wait is so small compared to the time I will cherish them :) Its a true labor of love that you are doing this for me and my family to come. I am so thankful. Don't feel for a moment that I am annoyed or disappointed. Ok? I hope that makes you feel a little better. It really makes me sad that I can't come over and be there for you. If nothing more than to just make delicious meals for you :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Vanessa you are not the source, although admittedly I do feel bad about the delay. Thanks to both of you for your support...things will lighten up. Hopefully sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete