Monday, September 20, 2010

know.


Why are friendships so complex? When you love someone, shouldn't that be all? I hate wading through all of the insecurities, schedule conflicts, and so called personal needs to finally get to that moment where we're laughing like we always did. It seems like that feeling is so hard to get to, but I would do anything to reach it more often.

When the timing is more often off than on, that is when my insecurities set in and start to take over. Why do we believe the wild thought that is only in our mind? It isn't often true. The horrible thing is that I have an uncanny sense of intuition, much more attuned than the regular feminine variety, so what if my worried thoughts are in fact true?

I just rest on the hope that things will be alright. That we will survive this and no matter what we will mean something deep to each other in the end. I know this is true.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Heaven,

    I hope any insecurities are rooted in falsity and that your mind finds peace in the truth.

    Love,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. (That picture looks delicious!)

    I totally relate to this post. Friendships confuse me a lot--I hate feeling like you're the only one putting effort into the relationship.

    Don't sell yourself short. You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete