Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Song: Miike Snow; Animal & Plastic Jungle

On Wednesday, Elyse is taking me to see Miike Snow! There was a period of time a few months ago where I couldn't listen to anything but Miike Snow (all of my usual acoustic/indie songs are a little too touchy for me). I really do like this band though, and their album, Miike Snow, is a really great album as a whole. I like all of the songs on it. As an early birthday present, Elyse bought me a ticket to their concert in Seattle! (Thank you!) I'm pretty excited. Here are a couple of my favorite Miike Snow songs:

Animal



Plastic Jungle



I'll be sure to write about the concert soon :)

2 comments:

  1. omg, miike snow was playing last night RIGHT by my apartment!! good vibes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I'm not behind on the Miike Snow bandwagon. I hadn't heard of him before now, but I already like his sound.

    Have a rad time at the concert!

    ReplyDelete