Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Rebellion part I: I want one.

A tattoo.


No, I wouldn't get a Lisa Frank unicorn...but it is adorable.

Something simple and linear, like this tie fighter:



But not a tie fighter.

Something graphic and simple would be nice, but with more personal meaning than an angelic coffee cup. Probably something religious.


 I've always wanted a wedding ring tattoo...but...yeah.


This tattoo is a pretty design, but inked in an unexpected yellow! I like that idea...

Back to religious symbolism, the person who owns this tattoo said that she wanted a serious subject (Christ's birth) delivered in a different and happy way. I love this idea. Christmas is everything good and holy to me, so I would say that she had a great idea! (Would not get a tattoo this big though. I want something small. Tiny.)

 I love the idea of sign language being used, but would definitely not do something this modeled.
I love the idea of this being on the inside finger. It is dainty and hidden but a fun surprise!
3 things I love: the fact that these top two are paint brush marks, genius; the tininess of the diamond done in subtle and unexpected pink; and the lack of outline on these gorgeous dia de los muertos skeletons.
And, just for fun, one of the NUMEROUS Harry Potter tattoos that I came across. Fantastic font.

All photos credit to: f...yeahtattoos

2 comments:

  1. The idea of tattoos are definitely interesting. I'm absolutely in love with Henna tattoos and would get one if I weren't so chicken.

    I like the yellow tattoo that you picked out. It reminded me of this...
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=32104901&id=26209221

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henna is amazing! And the color is fairly subtle...get one! Let's have a henna party!

    The photo you shared is great...wow. I have no words. There were a few monochromatic red tattoos that I saw during my browsing but none as striking as that one.

    ReplyDelete