Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Rebellion pt I.5: Idea.


Photo credit to Jessica Clough

So I was browsing my facebook newsfeed when I saw that someone from my high school just posted photos of a recent photo shoot she styled and directed (and shot, and most likely did hair and makeup for). First of all, wow, the photos were fun, lovely, and really nicely done. Great job Jessica!

But this one got my eye because I now know, that I want an inner finger tattoo. Something that would peek out when talking, (which would happen often, since I not only am fluent in sign language but gesture with my hands a lot), but not be very conspicuous.

Ever since Tiana mentioned how much she liked Rihanna's tattoos, I've been interested in her inner finger tattoos especially.


Really. Cool. Look up her other tattoos if you want, she's got a bunch and they are all kind of adorable.

So, yeah, I think this will be it. Annie, let's go. It's tattoo time. Well actually in a couple weeks because I need to get paid and stuff...But after that, it's tattoo time. I don't know what of, (again, probably something religious-esque or spiritual) but I am one step closer to finalizing that.

4 comments:

  1. ok the "V" tattoo in the first photo is in the exact spot that I want my tattoo! And it's about the size I want as well :) I'm excited for you Heaven, I cannot wait to see what you decide on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the finger tattoo idea. It's incredibly cute and "harmless" (almost). I would have never thought of it. :D :D :D I'm so excited to see the post rebellion pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey!
    you like blogspot tagged me! ya dude, lets go and get tattoos. i still kind of have to figure out exactly what i want to place on my body for the rest of my life...i will think about it in spanish class or something... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never actually seen finger tattoo's to now.. but I love them!

    ReplyDelete