Monday, April 12, 2010

por favor...

There is too much going on, and not enough time to do it all. The thing is, every task that I have to complete is important! I can't just "get rid" of the stress in my life, it is necessary that I do it all! Here is what I have been trying to accomplish:

Work at Cost Plus World Market: When I came back from California, my work scheduled me for a 24 hour week (which is great in terms of money) but not great in terms of adjusting to a new quarter. I had to work all of those shifts, take on 4 new classes, and adjust to being away from my family (which was very difficult). For this week, I worked 8 hour shifts on Monday, Friday and Saturday, and a 5 hour shift on Sunday, and am gearing up for another 5 hour shift today.

Craigslist online job: I have barely been able to do postings for the past 5 days, and have been fitting in small sessions of posting whenever I can. I do about 2 1/2 hours worth of postings every 48 hours. So, add about 10 hours of internet work on top of my work at Cost Plus, and you have about 34 hours worth of work, give or take 4 hours.

SPU: I have class on Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 11:00-12:20. On Tuesday/Thursday I have classes from 10:30-11:50, 2-4:20, and 5-7:20.

Homework: Project due Thursday, logic activities due tomorrow, 35 Biblical observations due Wednesday, illustration process due tomorrow.

Life: My room is a mess, I've needed to do laundry for about a week now, and I need to file my taxes.

I barely have time to eat, or see friends (which I'm finding is a daily necessity for personal sanity).

It's just too much.

edit: today I managed to complete 1 load of laundry, do the illustration process homework, go to class and work. Now, sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heaven. You sound so overbooked. No fun!
    I like how you added that you were "adjusting". I feel like life is all about adjusting and readjusting. Sometimes it's too easy and sometimes it sucks.

    ReplyDelete