Tuesday, April 13, 2010

therapy

For me, crying is therapy. I cry over everything. I have determined that whenever I experience an intense emotion, whether it be happy or sad, I feel the need to cry. I just experience emotions really intensely.

Today I was in the bank, and "Linger" by The Cranberries came on. I haven't listened to that song lately, because, I mean, even when I wasn't in my current state, that song made me cry. But I decided to listen to it now, and share it with you. Another song to add to the list of redefined relevance.



But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you.
You got me wrapped around your finger,
Do you have to let it linger?


Oh, I thought the world of you.
I thought nothing could go wrong,
But I was wrong. I was wrong.
If you, if you could get by, trying not to lie,
Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used,
But you always really knew, I just wanna be with you.

On a slightly happier note, another song that keeps coming to mind is the Ditty Bops "All Over You." This song is precious in general (the Ditty Bops are precious in general) but it is also re-defined.




Every time I see your smile
It gives me a chill
I'm waiting for that cold embrace
To warm me still
To me you're everything except for mine

Sorry to get all sappy up in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment