Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We have the technology.

I need to re-establish healthy sleep habits.

I don't recognize when I am tired anymore. Honestly. I stay up until 2 feeling fairly awake, then sleep until 10 and wonder why I wasted my morning. I used to have great sleep habits: in bed by 10 and awake at 6, it was glorious. I hate wasting perfectly good daylight, so good sleep habits are important to me.

I am literally here talking myself into sleep. Yes, Heaven, you are tired. Your eyes have a heavy feeling: this is tired. Your mind is quieting down, and moving slowly. This is also tired.

It is 11:41. Goal: be in bed at/before midnight. GO!

1 comment:

  1. you're cute. I almost never stay up late. I get tired. But a bad habit of mine is not eating in the morning or afternoon. I am so bad about skipping meals. And I don't do it on purpose, if I don't feel hungry it slips my mind. And I don't usually get that "I'm hungry" type of feeling. Take yesterday for example I didn't eat my first bite of food until 4:30pm!! Bad idea. I felt sick the rest of the day. I don't know if its connected but I felt crummy. Anyways, I would spend more time up on my computer at night if I let myself....

    ReplyDelete